22 Mar COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS POLICY
We understand that many of our customers are older individuals with underlying health
issues, and are exactly the population most at risk from COVID-19, and therefore for all
our customers we have an obligation to be extra vigilant taking steps to not transmit this
Our assistive technology products provide essential services for our customers with
disabilities that cannot be simply put on hold until this pandemic has subsided.
We will continue to operate on a limited basis and will follow the below
1. Any of our staff who have any of the symptoms associated with this virus (such as:
fever, cough, shortness of breath) will not be working or in contact with any other
member of our staff.
2. Any of our staff who to their knowledge have come in contact with someone who has, or
that may have, COVID -19 will not be working or in contact with any other member of
3. At this time, we will try to avoid nonessential visits (such as: annual maintenance) and
to the extent possible will try to walk through and resolve service issues on the phone
4. All our staff will use a hand sanitizer, soap and water or disinfect prior to entering and
again on leaving all customers homes.
5. All our staff will use a disinfectant on the products and tools they bring into a customer
6. Our staff will avoid shaking a customer’s hand and will try to maintain social distancing
to the degree possible.
7. Our staff will try to contact as little in the customer’s home as possible and will ask the
customer to contact as little as possible of what we bring into the home.
8. We will use disinfectant on the surfaces of the stair lifts, elevators, patient lifts and all
accessibility equipment we have installed or serviced.
9. We also request that any customer tell us if any member of their household have
COVID-19 symptoms or has been in contact with someone who has COVID-19
10.We suggest any family with a particularly vulnerable member of their household keep
that member away from any visitor to their home (including or staff) and the other
household members wash their hands after any visitor (including our staff) has left.
Our first objective is the safety of our customer and our own staff but despite the above
it is impossible for anyone to guarantee not transmitting this virus. It is ultimately the
customer’s decision if they want visitors to their home during this period.
This policy may change at any time as the circumstances change.
Feel free to discuss this policy and our procedures with our staff. We can be reached at
LIMITED CONTACT PROCESS
For any customer who prefers, we are now offering a:
“virtual sales call” (no visit)
“limited contact” installation and service process.
“VIRTUAL SALES CALL”
1. The customer takes photos (taken at a distance preferred) of:
– Each area where the equipment would be installed
– The adjacent areas (showing adjacent hallways, doorways, obstructions)
2. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or text: (615) 533-1694 us the photo and
describe the site condition and details that may apply and we will email you drawings,
pictures, and descriptions to verify the outcomes
3. We will discuss all the options and give you a firm price for your preferred option
4. We will mail you the proposal, brochure, links to videos, warranty information etc.
5. We will discuss this with you and any other family members
6. If you go ahead and give us a deposit, we schedule the install
7. For a custom curved stair lift, and new elevator equipment we will need to come visit the
site – but you do not need to be present. We can discuss the details by phone while on
Limited CONTACT INSTALLATION AND SERVICE PROCESS
1. We call you when we arrive at your front door
2. You unlock the door, but do not need to further greet the technician or be present for the
installation or service. You can go to another part of the home
3. We will do the service or installation of the equipment
4. After it is installed, we will clean up, wipe the equipment with disinfectant, and call you
to say we are leaving. We will leave any instructions, operating manuals, and we will
discuss on the phone the details.
5. Final payment can be left for us at this time or handled over the phone.
Thank you for working with us on these measures to prioritize safety and precautions.